Sicav Srl operates under a quality regime according to the standards defined by the IATF 16949 (certificate No. 349734) and ISO 9001: 2015 (certificate No. IT288319-1).
The company employs an internal department that carries out quality tests on the pieces produced in order to ensure compliance with the quality standards on the specific requests of the customer.
In the metrological room are present:
- machines with Coord3 Hera coordinates for 3D measurements with capacity 1600 x 1000 x 700 mm
- 3D printer (max vol. printable 500x240x140mm) to analyse more accurately la structure of the complex components and create control equipment
- dynamometer with load cell 10 kN per compressibility test and traction on raw materials
Sicav Srl can print internally tests according to regulations ISO EN 527 and ASTM D 638, carrying out the following physical-mechanical tests on raw materials:
- Yield strength and ultimate tensile strength
- Extensibility and % extensibility
- Compressive resistance