Sicav Srl operates under a quality regime in accordance with the standards defined by IATF 16949:2016 (certificate No. 349734) and ISO 9001:2015 (certificate No. IT288319-1).
The company boasts an in-house department that carries out quality tests on the parts produced in order to ensure that the quality standards meet the customer specifications.
Inside the metrology lab – located in the Sicav factory – our staff have sophisticated state-of-the-art machinery at their disposal which are used to produce high-quality plastic and metal components.
- Coord3 Hera 3D coordinate measuring machine with a scanning range of 1600 x 1000 x 700 mm
- 3D printers (max. editable vol. 500 x 240 x 140 mm) for analysing the geometry of complex components in greater detail, creating control equipment and rapid prototyping
- Zeiss Gom 3D scanner for measuring objects with complex geometries
- Dynamometer with a 10 kN load cell for compression and tension tests on raw materials and finished products
- Profile projector for 2D measurements
- Torque transducer for torsion tests
- Shore A and Shore D durometers
Sicav Srl is able to print specimens according to regulations ISO EN 527 and ASTM D 638, by performing the following physical-mechanical tests on raw materials:
- Yield and tensile strength
- Elongation at break and elongation %
- Compressive strength